T-Tape Drip Irrigation
Since 1977, thousands of growers around the world have chosen t-tape drip irrigation systems, properly managed t-tape drip irrigation systems can lower maintenance and operating cost, and provide substantial savings throughout the year, by placing water, fertilizer and crop protection materials precisely where plants need them. T-Tape drip irrigation can increase crop quality and yields while minimizing waste.
- Turbulent flow emitter technology that provides a high level of watering uniformity
- Slit outlet that reduces insect damage, impedes root intrusion and virtually eliminates start-up pluging from external contaminants
- Each outlet is part of a true drip emitter, providing true drip flow without squirting or jetting
- The turbulent flow regulating channel allows large pathways making the dripper even more resistant to clogging
- Product information is printed directly on the tape for easy identification
- A wide range of flow rates, emitters spacing and wall thickness make it possible to tailor a system for varied applications soils and crops